100% ORGANIC AND ENVIRONMENTALLY COMMITTED AGRICULTURAL PROJECT
There are many ways of life, but the only one that really makes sense is the one that makes us and the world around better.
Organic production is more than a fad or a trend… it is a lifestyle, the conviction that we can only be happier and healthier if we respect the rhythms of nature, preserve the environment, care for the soil and promote biodiversity and sustainability.
On our estates we cultivate everything in organic way!
• Greater nutritional value of our food
• Environmental sustainability
• Reduction of soil degradation and erosion
• Improvement of the biological activity of soils
• Water quality
• Food safety
• Increased resistance to pests and diseases
WE RESPECT THE RHYTHMS OF NATURE!
• Green Fertilisation
• Manure from non-stocking animals
• Harnessing of local resources
• Mixed farming
WE DON’T USE:
• Synthesis Fertilisers
• Genetically modified organisms